Today’s hectic, stressful and fast paced age has generated several health problems. A prominent one among them is female infertility.
Female infertility can be cured with Ayurveda
Inability to be a mother is a traumatic experience for a woman. Wrong, unhealthy lifestyle, bad eating and sleeping habits, ignorance about root causes and lack of proper guidance, all these factors add to the biological cause of infertility. A correct, natural Ayurvedic approach to the problem can lead to successful pregnancy and childbirth. Let us find out how.
Know the causes of infertility
Infertility can be caused by many factors in male or female. Once you identify and treat the right one, good results are all yours.
Are you listening to your body?
Female infertility can be treated with the help of Ayurveda- the blend of Ayu meaning life and Veda meaning complete knowledge. Ayurvedic rules, regulation and lifestyle correction, if followed regularly, gives excellent results. It eliminates the root cause of infertility and facilitates conception.
What Ayurveda says about infertility
According Ayurveda, ‘Agni’- body fire must be actively burning. Female egg is made of fire while sperm is mild. If this fire is dimmed or put off, various diseases creep in. So, it is very important when you eat, what you eat, are digestive juices in good form, is fire working while making sperm or egg. It is possible to retain and nurture this fire with homely remedies.
Infertility treatments in Ayurveda
- Ignite ‘agni’ with regular exercise. Fitness and exercise give peace to body and mind. Exercise on empty stomach in the morning or evening.
- Do Suryanamskar, Yogasanas, Zumba, Trekking, Badminton and such cardio exercises till sweating. Keep consistency in it.
- When the flexibility of the body is reduced, fire is not active. It creates depression. Suryanamskar is the best full body exercise which increases flexibility and improves quality of breathing.
- Avoid excessive stress. Stress leads to malnourishing of the blood and uterine lining.
- Tubal block is due to inflammation, infection or endometriosis. Increasing flexibility and ‘Rasa’ elements gives good results. Include dal, aamti, milk, buttermilk and ghee in your diet. Eat less spicy and oily.
- Take enough sleep to improve digestion and ignite the fire.
- To reduce weight, mark your hunger time and eat nutritious food at that time. Take dinner before 8 pm.
- Take ‘Abhyang’– full body massage with sesame oil. Use ‘Kulith’ flour as scrub.
- Ayurved recommends medicinal water called ‘Mustadi Shadangodak’. Make a powder of Musta, Pittapapada, Wala, White Chandan and Sunth. Boil 1 spoonful of this powder into 1 litre water. Keep it for 10 minutes and drink sip by sip, throughout the day.
- Eat sesame chutney, haleew kheer, kharik, almonds, black currents
- To avoid any infection take 1 spoonful of turmeric in hot water. Wash the vagina with 1 spoon of turmeric boiled in hot water.
- If you are suffering from excessive bleeding during periods, ‘Nagkeshar’ is extremely useful. Or wash 1 spoon of rice in water and pound them. Put them in a bowl with water on it. Its white extract comes out. It is called ‘Tandulache Dhuwan’. Take it regularly to reduce excessive bleeding. Eating a flower of Red Jaswand with Khadi Sakhar also reduces bleeding.
- Gulwel Kadha reduces Pitta and fever.
Welcome motherhood with Ayurveda
These Ayurvedic treatments are useful to cure female infertility. They are 100% natural remedies which do not have any side effects. Integrate them with your daily routine, make necessary lifestyle modifications. Welcome motherhood with healthy body and happy mind.
Know More About Infertility & Ayurveda
Watch Dr Vinesh Nagare’s exclusive interview. To get updates about all the new videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on YouTube button below.